Our Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to any products you may purchase from us through our website, cannaraycbd.com ("Website").
Please read all of these terms and conditions carefully before you order any products from us because, by ordering, you agree to be bound by them. Each time you place an order you will be asked to agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you should not order any products from us.
You can print a copy of these terms and conditions by selecting the "print" option from the "File" menu of your browser.
Information about us and how to contact us
- Who we are We are Cannaray Brands Limited, a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 11926997 and our registered office is at 100 Avebury Boulevard, Milton Keynes, MK9 1FH. Our registered VAT number is 432748488.
- How to contact us You can contact us by emailing us at email@example.com or writing to us at our head office, located at 76 Charlotte Street, London, W1T 4QS.
- Consumers only Our products are only intended for use by consumers (that means people who want to buy our products for their personal use and not for any business purposes). We reserve the right to reject or cancel your order if we reasonably think that you are buying our products for business purposes but we will attempt to contact you (using the contact details you have provided) to discuss this before cancelling your order.
- Restrictions on delivery areas We can only guarantee delivery in the following geographical areas: England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- Age restrictions We are committed to upholding our legal and social obligations as a responsible retailer. By placing an order with us and accepting our terms and conditions, you confirm that you are 18 years old or over and we may ask you to provide photo ID (such as a passport or driving licence) when we deliver your order. Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that the person collecting or accepting delivery of your order is over 18 and can provide supporting ID if required by our delivery staff. If we are not satisfied that the person accepting delivery of your order is over the age of 18, we may refuse to hand over any age-restricted products within your order.
- Confirmation of personal status By placing an order with us through our website, you are confirming to us that you are a consumer and that you are at least 18 years old.
- Product images The images of our products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours and products accurately, we cannot guarantee that an image's display accurately reflects the colours and features. Your products may vary slightly from those images. The packaging of our products may vary from that shown in images on our website.
- Product information The product information contained on our website has been published in good faith and we will do our best to ensure that it is accurate. However, it may occasionally be incorrect, incomplete or out of date due to human error or circumstances beyond our control. Where information is incorrect due to an error or circumstances beyond our control, we may not accept your order for the affected products, or if your order has already been accepted, we may not supply the affected products to you. We will notify you if this is the case and will not charge you for the products.
Our contract with you
The steps required to form the contract between you and us are as follows:
- You place the order for the products you would like to purchase on our website by following the onscreen prompts. You will have the opportunity to check and correct any errors in your order up until the point at which you place your order by accepting these terms and conditions of sale and clicking the "Complete Order" button on the order Payment page. No changes may be made to your order after this point.
- Once those steps are completed, you will receive an email summarising your order. This is not an order confirmation or an acceptance of your order by us. Your order is an offer to buy the products from us and your offer will not be deemed to have been accepted by us until we have sent you a dispatch confirmation email, as below.
- We will send you a dispatch confirmation email, which will confirm that we have accepted your order. Once you receive the dispatch confirmation email, a contract is formed between you and us in relation to the products set out in the email and payment will be taken from your chosen method. If we do not or cannot accept an order placed by you, for any reason, we will notify you.
Price and payment
- Where to find the price for the products The price of the products (which includes VAT) will be the price indicated on the product and order pages when you placed your order, except in cases of obvious error.
- What happens if we get the price wrong It is possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products we sell may be incorrectly priced. If this is the case, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatching the products, or reject your order and notify you of such rejection.
- We will pass on changes in the rate of VAT If the rate of VAT changes between your order date and the date we supply the products, we will adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid for the products in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.
- Use of Voucher/Discount Codes Discounts codes can only be used on individual products, and do not apply to CBD Kits (unless otherwise specified), Gift Cards or 3 or 6 month bulk buys.
- When you must pay and how you must pay We accept payment by credit or debit card. You must submit your payment method details when you place your order for the products. We will take payment from your chosen payment method when we confirm acceptance of your order and dispatch the products.
Promotions, Discounts & Exclusions
Please note, when placing an order, you can only add ONE discount or promotion to an order at a time. If you attempt to add two discounts or promotions, the checkout will automatically apply the superior discount.
Welcome Discount receive 10% off your first order when you sign up for our newsletter. Your welcome discount code can take 5-10 minutes to arrive in your inbox so please be sure to check your spam and junk folders if you do not receive the email within this time. Please note the code cannot be used on bulk buys or gift cards.
2 for £25 mix & match buy any 2 items from our discovery range marked with the 2 for £25 offer badge and save £9. Discount code is automatically applied at checkout and cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions.
Free Gift with spends over £50 spend £50 or more and select your free gift. Free gift must be selected from the basket during checkout. If the free gift is not applied during checkout it can not be redeemed after purchase. Discount is automatically applied at checkout once selected and cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions.
Giveaways We usually run a giveaway every month with a chance for a lucky follower to WIN an ultimate CBD prize. You will need to have an Instagram account to participate and follow the entry requirements on the giveaway post which will be pinned to our Instagram feed. Please note you can enter the competiton as many times as you like and the winner will be contacted by Cannaray's official account @cannaraycbd to arrange safe delivery of the prize. Click here to join the latest giveaway.
Providing the products
- Delivery costs The cost of delivery will be notified to you before you place your order and confirmed in our acceptance of your order. For information about our delivery charges, see cannaraycbd.com/faqs.
- When we will provide the products During the order process we will let you know when we aim to provide the products to you. You will receive a dispatch email or text to the address or mobile number provided at check out by our partner shipping carrier with the estimated delivery day and time. You will receive your order according to your preferred shipping method selected at checkout.
- We may deliver the products in separate instalments If your order consists of more than one product, and not all products are available at the time of dispatch, we may deliver the products in separate instalments as and when they become available. You will only be charged for one delivery.
- We are not responsible for delays outside our control If our supply of the products is delayed by an event outside our control, we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this, we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
- If you are not at home when the products are delivered If no one is available at your address to take delivery, and the products cannot be posted through your letterbox, we or our delivery provider will leave you a note or contact you informing you of the attempted delivery and how to rearrange delivery.
- If you do not re-arrange delivery If, after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery, we may end the contract with you by writing to you as set out in paragraph 8.
- When you become responsible for the goods The products will be your responsibility from the time we or our delivery provider deliver those goods to the address you gave us. If you provide us with an incorrect delivery address and your order is signed for by someone else, or if the intended recipient is no longer resident or employed at the delivery location you specify, we cannot be responsible for any losses you may incur as a result, for example, theft of the products.
- When you own goods You own a product once we have received payment in full unless due to unforeseen circumstances we cancel your order as set out in these terms.
Your Rights – Cancellation, Returns and Refunds
If there is a problem with a product/what you have purchased is faulty, damaged or incorrect:
If the products purchased are faulty, damaged or incorrect, we may offer you an exchange or refund as appropriate.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the issue with the products purchased and which of your legal rights you wish to exercise.
- Please provide your name, home address, details of the order and, where available, your telephone number and email address and our customer services team will get back with return instructions.
- You must return the products to: the address provided by our customer service team within 30 days of receipt. We recommend you keep your Post Office receipt as proof of return.
- If you have chosen to exchange the products, we will dispatch the replacement products as soon as we can once we have received the products you are exchanging.
- If you have requested a refund, we will refund you the price for the products, including delivery costs and the cost of return, by the method you used for payment as soon as we can. If the method you used for payment has expired in the intervening period, you will need to update us with a new payment method before we can refund you for the price you paid for the products or else we may refund you by electronic transfer.
You have changed your mind:
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, for most products bought online you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund.
- You are entitled to cancel your contract provided that you exercise your right to cancel no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the products.
- Your right to return or cancel products does not apply to products that are sealed for hygiene or health protection purposes (once these have been unsealed after you receive them). This doesn't affect your statutory rights if the products are faulty or not as described.
- To exercise your right to cancel and return the products, please email us at email@example.com, clearly stating that you wish to cancel the contract. Please provide your name, home address, details of the order and, where available, your telephone number and email address and our customer services team will get back with return instructions.
- The products must be returned to us within 14 days of telling us you wish to end the contract, in a new and unused condition and wherever possible in the original packaging. The date of return is the date on which you send the products to us.
Where you are exercising your right to cancel because you have changed your mind, the products will be returned at your cost.
- We will refund you the price for the products, including original delivery costs, by the method you used for payment. If the method you used for payment has expired in the intervening period, you will need to update us with a new payment method before we can refund you for the price you paid for the products or else we may refund you by electronic transfer.
- We may make a deduction from the refund for any loss in value of the products, if the loss has been caused by unnecessary handling by you.
- We will refund you no later than 14 days after the day you exercised your right to end the contract.
You want to end the contract because of something we have done:
Reasons for wanting to end the contract for this reason include:
- we have told you about an upcoming change to the products or these terms which you do not agree to;
- we have told you about an error in the price or description of the products you have ordered and you do not wish to proceed;
- there is a risk that supply of the products may be significantly delayed because of events outside our control;
- we have suspended supply of the products for technical reasons, or we notify you that we are going to suspend them for technical reasons, in each case for a period of more than 14 days; or
- you have a legal right to end the contract because of something we have done wrong.
To end the contract for this reason, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your name, home address, details of the order and, where available, your telephone number and email address and our customer services team will get back with return instructions.
- Your contract will end immediately and we will refund you in full for any products which have not been provided or have not been provided properly.
- We will refund you the price for the products, including original delivery costs and the costs of return, by the method you used for payment as soon as we can. If the method you used for payment has expired in the intervening period, you will need to update us with a new payment method before we can refund you for the price you paid for the products.
Our rights to end the contract
We may end the contract if you break it. We may end the contract at any time by writing to you if:
- you do not make any payment to us when it is due and you still do not make payment within fourteen (14) days of us reminding you that payment is due;
- you do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the products, for example, proof of age for age-restricted products; or
- you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the products to you or collect them from us.
- You must compensate us if you break the contract. If we end the contract in one of the situations set out in paragraph 8.1, we will refund any money you have paid in advance for products we have not provided but we may deduct reasonable compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of your breaking the contract.
- We may withdraw any of our products. We may write to you to let you know that we are going to stop providing the product. We will let you know at least as soon as we can (and at least two weeks) in advance of our stopping the supply of the product and will refund any sums you have paid in advance for products which will not be provided.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
- We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew that it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or our responsibility for fraudulent misrepresentation and any other liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- We are not liable for business losses. We only supply the products for domestic and private use. If you use any of the products for any commercial, business or resale purpose we will have no liability to you for any business loss (which includes loss of profits, contracts, goodwill, opportunity and other similar losses).
Other important terms
- You need our consent to transfer your rights to someone else. You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person if we agree to this in writing.
- We may transfer this contract to someone else. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
- Nobody else has any rights under this contract. This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms. Neither of us will need to get the agreement of any other person to end the contract or to make any changes to these terms.
- If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force. Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date.
- Which laws apply to this contract and where you may bring legal proceedings. These terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in the English courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.
- Alternative dispute resolution Alternative dispute resolution is a process where an independent body considers the facts of a dispute and seeks to resolve it, without you having to go to court. If you are not happy with how we have handled any complaint, you may want to contact the alternative dispute resolution provider we use. You can submit a complaint to the European Commission Online Dispute Resolution via their website. The European Commission will not charge you for making a complaint and if you are not satisfied with the outcome you can still bring legal proceedings.
- E-gift cards can only be redeemed online at Cannaraycbd.com subject to terms and conditions.
- It may be exchanged for goods of a higher price than the face value of the e-gift card on payment of the difference.
- If any product purchased with an e-gift card is subsequently exchanged for a product of a lower price or a refund, any money owing will be added to the remaining balance on the e-gift card.
- If you do not spend the entire balance on the e-gift card the remaining balance will be updated after each transaction.
- E-gift cards have a maximum value limit of £100.
- E-gift cards will be valid for 12 months from the first transaction. Any remaining balance will be cancelled on expiry of the validity period.
- Please check with Cannaray customer care for balance enquiries by emailing email@example.com.
- Please treat e-gift cards as cash. Cannaray will not accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged e-gift cards.
- Cannaray reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of the e-gift card at any time and to take appropriate action, including the cancellation of the e-gift card if at its discretion it deems such action necessary. This does not affect your legal rights.
The Cannaray Club online loyalty programme (the "Programme") is offered by Cannaray Brands Ltd.
These terms and conditions govern the Programme, including without limitation the collection and use of points which can be redeemed as a discount against future purchases (“Points”).
1.1 The Programme is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or above. Wholesale customers are not eligible to join the Programme.
1.2 The Programme only applies to orders placed on https://cannaraycbd.com/ (the “Website”). Therefore, Points can only be earned and redeemed on the Website, on orders shipped to an address in the UK.
1.3 Any individual who has an active account on the Website prior to the launch of the Programme (an “Existing Customer”) will be automatically enrolled in the Programme (subject to that individual fulfilling the eligibility requirements set out in clause 1.1). If an Existing Customer has more than one account on the Website, only one account will be enrolled in the Programme.
1.4 No purchase is necessary to create a Programme account (an "Account") and participation in the Programme is free of charge. To join, visit the Website and create an Account with a valid email address and password.
1.5 Each member of the Programme (a "Member") will receive an account that is tied to their unique, valid email address. Accounts and Points are not transferable and Members must not use Accounts or Points for sale, resale or barter.
1.6 Members are responsible for notifying Cannaray Brands Ltd if their details change or if they become aware that their Account and/or password is being used by a third party. Members can keep their Account information up-to-date by logging into their Account on the Website and visiting the "My Account" link in the header of the Website homepage.
1.7 Cannaray Brands Ltd may contact you to discuss your participation in the Programme, including any Points earning opportunities which might be available to you.
1.8 You can view a summary of your Account on the Website. After logging onto the Website, simply click on "My Account". You may also view your Points balance, earning history and redemptions made within "My Account" by clicking on "My Rewards" in the profile navigation once you are logged in.
1.9 You may cancel your Programme membership at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon cancellation, any unused Points accrued in your Account will be forfeited and cannot be redeemed.
1.10 Cannaray Brands Ltd may (at its sole discretion) suspend, restrict or revoke any Member's Account at any time if that Member:
(a) breaches these terms and conditions;
(b) is misusing Points; or
(c) acts in any way which could harm the Programme or any of its Members (including but not limited to using or promoting illicit technical aids in order to earn Points, such as software or other means that create an automatic online interaction with Cannaray Brands Ltd).
1.11 You do not have a right to transfer or sell Points earned or granted. If you attempt to, or do, transfer or sell Points, Cannaray Brands Ltd may re-claim or cancel Points still held in your Account, cancel those Points transferred or sold to a third party and/or suspend or terminate your Account. Cannaray Brand Ltd’s decision in respect of such breach shall be final and conclusive.
1.12 You must use the Programme solely for its intended purpose and must not use the Programme for the benefit of any third party.
- Silver and Gold Members
2.1 Once a Member has placed orders with a cumulative value (as definied on the "Rewards" section of the Website) in one calendar year, they will be upgraded to Silver or Gold membership and will receive additional benefits compared to Bronze Members. Once a Member has passed the spending threshold to become a Silver Member, that Member will immediately be classed as a Silver Member and will remain as such for the remainder of that calendar year.
2.2 In order to remain a Silver or Gold Member, you must place orders with a minimum cumulative value on the Website each calendar year. If you are a Silver or Gold Member but fail to reach the spending threshold in a calendar year, your status as a Silver or Gold Member will expire and be downgraded.
2.3 Silver and Gold Members only will benefit from pre-sales offers and additional discounts, as notified to Members by Cannaray Brands Ltd from time to time. Cannaray Brands Ltd has no obligation to provide a minimum number of such pre-sales offers and additional discounts, and any such offers made to Silver Members will be at Cannaray Brand Ltd’s sole discretion. Silver and Gold Members will still be entitled to receive benefits available to standard Members (and all references to ‘Members’ in these terms and conditions shall include Silver and Gold Members).
2.4 Within your Account summary on the Website, you can view whether you are a Gold, Silver or Bronze Member. The membership tiers will be listed within your Account summary, and your current tier of membership will be highlighted in a box.
- Earning Points
3.1 Any Existing Customer will be automatically assigned 10 Points on launch of the Programme.
3.2 Members can earn Points in the following ways:
(a) by purchasing Cannaray products on Website, as set out in clauses 3.8 and 3.9 below (“Purchase Points”);
(b) on the occurrence of certain actions or events, as set out in paragraphs 1 and 2 of Appendix 1 (“Bonus Points”); or
(c) by any other means as specified by Cannaray Brands Ltd from time to time.
3.3 To earn Points you must be logged in to your Account during checkout of the relevant purchase, or when you take the relevant action. Therefore, you are not able to earn Points on purchases made, or actions taken, prior to creation of your Account.
3.4 All Silver Members earn Points (regardless of how the points are earned) based on a rate that is 25% higher than Bronze Member's rate (i.e. if a standard Member earns 8 Purchase Points on a transaction, a Silver Member receives 10 Points for the same transaction). All Gold Members earn points at a rate that is 50% higher than Bronze Member's rate .
3.5 Points will be provided “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied, by Cannaray Brands Ltd.
3.6 Point earning opportunities are offered at Cannaray Brands Ltd’s discretion and may change at any time. Current Points earning opportunities can be found within your Account summary on the Website.
3.7 There is no limit on the number of Points you can earn.
Earning Purchase Points:
3.8 Members earn one (1) Point for every one pound (£1) spent (using any payment method available on the Website) on Cannaray products on the Website. Points are rounded down; for example if you spend £2.50, you will receive 2 Points.
3.9 Purchase Points can be earned on orders where a discount or voucher is applied, however the Purchase Points earned will be calculated based on the amount actually paid (not the value of the order before the discount/voucher was applied).
3.10 Points earned for a purchase that is subsequently the subject of a return, cancellation, refund or rejection due to insufficient funds will be deducted from the Member's account in an amount equal to the Points earned for the original transaction.
3.11 Purchase Points will appear in your Account following shipment of the relevant product(s).
Earning Birthday Discounts
3.12 In order to earn discounts on the Account holder’s birthday (“Birthday Discount”), the Member must register their birthday on their Account at least 30 days’ prior to their birthday.
3.13 If your birthday falls within the 30 days following creation of your Account, you will receive your Birthday Discount for the current calendar year 30 days after the date of registration. In subsequent years, you will receive the Birthday Discount on your birthday.
3.14 If you create your Account, or register your birthday, after your birthday in the current calendar year, you will not receive any Birthday Discount until the following calendar year.
3.15 The level of Birthday Discount you receive each year will be dictated by whether you are a Bronze, Silver or Gold member on the date of your birthday for that calendar year.
- Redeeming Points
4.1 Points earned by a Member may be redeemed for discounts on any product or subscription order on the Website (“Discount”), provided a Member is: (i) using a minimum of 50 Points; and (ii) (for product purchases only) placing an order with a value of £30 or more (excluding sales tax and shipping/handling charges).
4.2 Points can only be used once, and only for purchases made after the Member has received the Points into their Account. Please note, it may take several hours following the relevant shipment or action for the corresponding Points to appear in your Account.
4.3 Following a Member’s redemption of Points for a Discount, those Points will be removed from that Member’s Account. Cannaray Brands Ltd accepts no responsibility in the event that Points are redeemed by an unauthorised third party following a Member failing to keep their Account/password details confidential.
4.4 Points have no cash redemption value and cannot be exchanged for cash payouts. Points must be used as part payment towards products or subscription orders purchased on the Website.
4.5 Members can use Points to claim a Discount based on the following scale:
(a) 50 Points = £5.00 discount, minimum spend £30
(b) 100 Points = £10.00 discount, minimum spend £50
(c) 200 Points = £20.00 discount, minimum spend £70
(d) 300 Points = £30.00 discount, minimum spend £100
4.6 Points can only be redeemed for the applicable Discount in quantities of 50, 100, or 200 (see above).
4.7 Members can redeem one Discount per purchase transaction on the Website, and the value of the Discount must not exceed the total value of the purchase (excluding sales tax and shipping/handling charges). For example, for a purchase with a value of £17.00, a Member would only be able to redeem 100 Points for a Discount of £10.00 (regardless of whether the Member held over 300 Points in their Account). Following redemption of Points for a Discount, any excess Points still held by that Member following redemption will be retained in that Member’s Account.
4.8 A Member’s ability to redeem Points is subject to product availability.
4.9 A Discount may be only applied against the purchase price of qualifying products and cannot be applied against sales tax or shipping/handling charges.
4.10 A maximum of 400 Points can be redeemed in a single transaction. Cannaray Brands Ltd may, at its discretion, modify this limit on the maximum number of Points redeemable in a single transaction.
4.11 To claim a Discount, you must manually add the Discount from your Account page to the applicable order. A Discount will not be automatically applied to any order.
4.12 ALL POINTS WILL EXPIRE AFTER 12 MONTHS OF ACCOUNT INACTIVITY. After this expiry date, all unused Points will be deleted from your Account and you will no longer be able to redeem them. No reminder will be provided to you prior to expiry of any Points.
4.13 For the purposes of these terms and conditions, a period of ‘account inactivity’ shall mean a period during which there is no change to the Account’s Point balance (i.e. the Member has not earned, or redeemed, any Points).
Combining a Discount with other promotions or discounts
4.14 Subject to clause 4.15, Points cannot be redeemed in combination with other existing or recurring promotions or discounts.
- Other terms that apply to you
5.2 The terms and conditions governing your use of the Website can be found here, and these terms apply to you as if they were included in these terms and conditions.
- Changes to the Programme and these terms and conditions
6.1 Cannaray Brands Ltd reserves the right to cancel, suspend, modify or restrict any aspect (or the whole) of the Programme (including without limitation the availability of Points, the Discount scale and the Points expiration policy) at any time at Cannaray Brands Ltd’s sole discretion. Any and all Points that have not been redeemed as and when the Programme is cancelled shall become void.
6.2 Cannaray Brands Ltd reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time at JWB’s sole discretion. Any changes JWB makes to these terms and conditions will be effective immediately on posting to the Website. You should review these terms and conditions and check the Website frequently to ensure you understand the terms and conditions that apply to the Programme. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major updates and modifications to these terms and conditions before they become effective. Your continued participation in the Programme following any modifications will signify your acceptance of the revised terms and conditions. If you do not agree to any changes you should terminate your participation in the Programme immediately.
6.3 Cannaray Brands Ltd may make changes to the Programme or these terms and conditions even though such changes may affect a Member's ability to use Points already earned.
7.1 By joining the Programme, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
7.2 While it is Cannaray Brands Ltd’s objective to make the Programme accessible at all times, the Programme and the Website may be unavailable from time to time for any reason including, without limitation, due to a service interruption or for routine maintenance. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal of the Programme or Website. You agree that Cannaray Brands Ltd shall not be liable for any damages arising from any such interruption, suspension or termination which was solely caused by circumstances outside Cannaray Brands Ltd’s control.
7.3 A Member's Points balance, as reflected in Cannaray Brands Ltd’s records, shall be deemed correct and definitive. Cannaray Brands Ltd reserves the right to determine the amount of Points in any Member's Account based on Cannaray Brands Ltd’s internal records related to such Account.
7.4 If you suffer loss as a result of breach of these terms and conditions by Cannaray Brands Ltd, Cannaray Brands Ltd’s sole liability shall be to credit you with Points in the event that such Points were incorrectly deducted or should have been credited but were not.
7.5 Cannaray Brands Ltd shall not be liable for failure or delay in performing any of its obligations under these terms and conditions if such failure or delay is solely due to circumstances beyond Cannaray Brands Ltd’s reasonable control.
7.6 Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit Cannaray Brands Ltd’s liability in respect of death or personal injury caused by Cannaray Brands Ltd’s negligence, or in any other way that is prohibited under applicable laws.
7.7 These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of England and Wales.
7.8 If you have any questions relating to the Programme, please contact us at email@example.com.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE
Terms of website use
Text Marketing & Notifications
By consenting to Cannaray’s SMS marketing in the checkout and initialising a purchase or subscribing via our subscription tools, you agree to receive recurring text notifications (for your order, including abandoned checkout reminders), text marketing offers, and transactional texts, including requests for reviews from us. Message frequency varies. Consent is not a condition of purchase.
If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving text marketing messages and notifications, reply with STOP to any mobile message sent from us or use the unsubscribe link we provided you within any of our messages. You understand and agree that alternative methods of opting out, such as using alternative words or requests, will not be considered a reasonable means of opting out. We do not charge for the service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your network provider. Message and data rates may apply.
For any questions, you can contact us here for more information.
We have the right to modify any telephone number or short code we use to operate the service at any time. You will be notified on such occasions. You agree that any messages you send to a telephone number or short code we have changed, including any STOP requests, may not be received, and we will not be liable for honoring requests made in such messages.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.
Other applicable terms
- If you purchase goods from our Website, our Terms and conditions of supply will apply to the sales.
Information about us
Our Website is operated by Cannaray Brands Limited ("We"). We are a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 11926997 and our registered office is at 34 Anyards Road, Cobham, Surrey, United Kingdom, KT11 2LA. Our registered VAT number is 330 0327 62.
Changes to these terms
- Every time you wish to use our Website, please check this page to ensure that you understand the terms that apply at that time.
- These terms were most recently updated on October 21 2021.
Changes to our Website
- We may update our Website from time to time, and may change the content at any time to reflect changes to our products, our users' needs and our business priorities. However, please note that any of the content on our Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
- We do not guarantee that our Website, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Accessing our Website
- Our Website is made available free of charge.
- We do not guarantee that our Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our Website is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our Website without notice for business and operational reasons. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Website.
Your account and password
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
- If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Intellectual property rights
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Website for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our Website.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Website must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the content on our Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
No reliance on information
- The content on our Website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our Website.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Website is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law.
- We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew that it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process.
- We are not responsible for business losses Please note that we only provide our Website for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our Website for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any business loss (which includes business interruption or loss of profits, contracts, goodwill, opportunity and other similar losses).
- We are not responsible for computer viruses that may infect your computer equipment or programs as a result of your use of the Website and you must not introduce viruses.
- We are not responsible for websites we link to We assume no responsibility for the content of websites or resources provided by any third-party which are linked on our Website. Such links are provided for information only and should not be interpreted as approval or endorsement by us of those linked websites or resources. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and are not responsible for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- We do not guarantee that our Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse our Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website, the server on which our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack and such attacks are likely to constitute a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will cooperate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Website will cease immediately.
Use of and Linking to our Website
- You may use our Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Website:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way; or
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with these terms.
You also agree not to:
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our Website in contravention of the provisions of these terms; or
- access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our Website;
- any equipment or network on which our Website is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our Website; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
When we consider that a breach of these terms has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate. Failure to comply with these terms constitutes a material breach of these terms, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our website;
- issue of a warning to you;
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- further legal action against you; or
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
We will have no responsibility to you for all action we may take in response to breaches of these terms. The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our website, please contact email@example.com to obtain our permission. We may withdraw linking permission without notice. You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
Where we grant permission to you under paragraph 12.5, any such permission is provided subject to any restrictions we may require and notify to you from time-to-time including the following:
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link to our Website in any website that is not owned by you.
- Our Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Website other than the home page.
Even where we have granted permission to you to link to the Website under paragraph 12.5, we reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
"Cannaray" (word) is a registered trademark of Cannaray Limited.
- Please visit our Contact Us page to find out the best way to get in touch.
Thank you for visiting our Website.